Gaining Competitive Advantage with Holistic Customer Experience Management
Delivering a superior experience to customers is a powerful – arguably the most powerful differentiator that a business can deploy. And it should be part of any core business strategy. Yet in many companies, customer experience management is treated as a tactical rather than strategic issue, to the great frustration of those responsible for it.
With the economy getting tougher and customers harder to please, increasing cost cutting pressures from senior management are all but helping to achieve the overall goal of customer centricity, holistic multi-channel approaches and effective big data handling.
Based on the extensive research we conducted with over 100 CEM professionals, the 7th Customer Experience Management 2014
event will cover the following key industry issues you’re all facing:
IQPC’s 7th Customer Experience Management event
- Mastering Customer Metrics and Analytics
- Optimising Digital Channel Integration and Associated Services
- Improving your Customers’ Journey from the Insight Out
is a great opportunity to network and benchmark with your peers from different industries. The Event will deliver you the opportunity to learn from and network with national and international industry leading Customer Experience experts to gain insights, identify opportunities and take away key strategies for successful customer experience management.
Take the Customer Experience Management Survey here
SURVEY CLOSES THIS FRIDAY, 14 MARCH
Fill out the survey for your chance to receive 1 of 3 $200 Westfield vouchers in exchange for 5 minutes of your time!
Winners will be notified once we announce the survey results on 26 March 2014
The case study format on the Focus Day is excellent and will enable participants to get a pragmatic view on immediate solutions to current business challenges facing organisations that utilise contact centres. Andrew Pearce, General Manager Customer Contact Centres, NAB
The Customer Experience Management Conference is an opportunity for national and international industry professionals to network and contribute their experiences and expert knowledge on how to succeed and benchmark in a dynamic environment of call centres and for ever changing channels associated to customer service and experience. Arna Holden, General Manager - Customer Experience, NUBIAN WATER SYSTEMS
The Customer Experience Management conference in 2012 is the calendar event of the year for anyone looking at customer experience management strategies. The quality of speakers and content will provide a number of outcomes to equip you with the knowledge and case studies to make a difference for your organisation and customers. Joshua Cameron, Customer Experience Manager, SIGNET
After attending the IQPC CEM Conference in 2011, I was keen to follow this up in 2012. The opportunity to present a few new ideas and concepts is compelling and I am very pleased to be involved. CEM is a crucial aspect of business and our ability, as leaders, to drive improved CE performance and results is both exciting and rewarding. The opportunity to learn, challenge existing concepts and share ideas with like-minded professionals in the field is my primary reason to attend this year’s CEM conference. For these reasons and more I recommend other CEM experts and business leaders to attend also. Steven Riddle, Customer Experience Leader, GE MONEY
A growing expectation of personalised service has been identified by the CSIRO as one of 5 mega trends; if at all possible customer experience is becoming even more important. Greg Benson, Contact Centre Manager, WINE SELECTORS
Who will you meet at Customer Experience Management 2014?
Each year this established industry event brings together 100 senior level CEM professionals from industries such as:
In the Roles of:
- Finance, Banking, Insurance, Superannuation
- Federal and Local Government
- Energy Retailers
- Gambling Indusrty
- Airlines and Hotel Groups
- Retail and FMCG
- Mortgage Lenders & Brokers
- Director/Head/Manager Customer Experience
- Director/Head/Manager Customer Relations
- Director/Head/Manager Customer Service
- Director/Head/Manager Customer Analytics and Insights
- Director/Head/Manager Contact Centre
- Director/Head/Manager Digital Channels
Why attend the 7th Customer Experience Management 2014?
Key Strategies you will take away from the 7th Customer Experience Management 2014 conference?
- Analysing data with suitable software to achieve real-time insights
- Using Customer Feedback and Analytics to Reduce Costs while Still Offering a Great Experience
- Utilising Behavioural Analytics and Attention Economics to Address Customer in the most Effective Way
- How to Align your Brand Promise with your Customer Experience to Drive Business Value
- Leading an Enterprise-Wide Transformation to a Customer Centric Organisation
- Increasing Remarketing Conversions with Effective Data Utilisation
- How to Create a Compelling Digital Experience to Remain Competitive
- Tailoring Your Customers’ Experiences with Location Based Services
- Creating a New Brand to Meet the Needs and Wants of your Customers
If your job includes one or all of the following responsibilities, you cannot afford to miss this event
- Designing and creating the Customer Experience
- Aligning CEM and brand strategies
- Tackling the break-down points of customer experience
- Managing multichannel CEM strategies
- Building a customer focused organisation
- Utilising Social Media for CEM strategies
- Managing, training and motivating customer service staff
- Creating business cases for CEM strategies
- Measuring customer experience